Coxswain Media LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to further a career in broadcasting?
Jobs in advertising sales, promotions, news, business administration, engineering and more are available today at the Massachusetts Broadcasters Association Virtual Job Fair! Find out more now through 12/1 Broadcasters Virtual Job Fair – find a job today…start your career tomorrow! Get information about the kinds of jobs available in the broadcast industry as well as specific positions here at Coxswain Media. Apply for great jobs online and pursue a career in the vibrant Massachusetts radio and television broadcasting industry. Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to visit, so stop by the Massachusetts Broadcasters Job Fair today - brought to you by Coxswain Media and the Massachusetts Broadcasters Association.
Radio & Digital Sales
Do you enjoy creating partnerships and seeing your ideas help businesses grow their market share? Do you have a competitive spirit and want to be the best in everything you do? Are you creative and outgoing? Are you motivated by money and success? Do you have integrity and high standards?
If you are looking for a career that is fun, exciting and has unlimited income potential Coxswain Media LLC may have a spot for you as a member of our team. Coxswain Media LLC is a locally owned and operated multimedia company with 4 radio stations, multiple digital platforms, and print opportunities. We provide you with cutting edge tools and support needed to be successful.
Coxswain Media LLC is expanding our digital and radio sales team! We are looking for consultants to join our quickly growing digital and radio team. You will be responsible for driving new radio and digital revenue from local and regional businesses by developing a marketing solution and utilizing our diverse offerings to fulfill their expectations. You must be self-motivated to be successful.
• Develop New Business every week for the radio and digital properties.
• Maintain and grow current customers by providing new ideas and innovative programs designed to continue to help them grow their market share.
• Constantly educate yourself on the market and industries to be the best in your field.
• Manage the CRM and internal communication systems efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Communicate with and work as a team with coworkers.
• Must be goal orientated, self-starting and possess a strong desire to succeed.
• Previous history of success in a customer-based field is a plus.
• Be tenacious with a smart, curious, and polite manner.
• Motivated to win. Eager to learn.
• Knowledge of digital and radio sales is a plus.
• Highly competitive forgivable draw with an aggressive commission structure
• 2 weeks’ vacation, 3 weeks after 5 years
• Company provided laptop, use of company car during work hours
• Medical insurance dental and vision insurance as options
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Full-time - Salary: $38,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Hyannis, MA 02601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Do you have at least 1 year of B2B Sales experience?
• How many years of B2B Sales experience do you have?
• Marketing: 1 year (Required)
• B2B sales: 1 year (Required)
• In person
Contact us today:
Coxswain Media, LLC is an Equal opportunity employer. If you are affiliated with an organization that would like to be notified when full time employment opportunities occur,
you may either call (508)778-6000 extension 321, or inquire via written correspondence to:
Coxswain Media, LLC
243 South Street
Hyannis, Massachusetts 02601
The radio stations of Coxswain Media provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. A copy of this policy is available at our studios during regular business hours or click here